Safe Haven Fellowship is a gathering of believers from the central San Joaquin Valley who meet together for weekly Shabbats and observe the Biblical Feasts together. We’ve been meeting together since 1999 with the focus of studying Scripture from a Hebraic perspective in order to fully understand how Yeshua lived so that we may do the same.
You are welcome to join us! We are located at Safe Haven Farms in Orosi, CA. We meet every Saturday at 4PM (9AM in the heat of summer). We start our time of fellowship with praise and then study scripture. Afterwards we join one another for a pot luck meal (biblically clean food) and finish up with a time of prayer.
41781 Rd. 142 Orosi, CA 93647
For more information please email Bryan or Karla Barnes at email@example.com or call 559-859-4511.
We Believe …
- That the Scriptures (Old and New Testament) are the infallible word of YHVH.
- That YHVH is one, and is expressly manifested in numberless ways, and that all these ways are the one True YHVH. (Devariym (Deuteronomy) 6:4)
- That Yeshua haMashiach is the Word of YHVH, the Son of Elohiym manifested in the flesh and is the fullness of Elohiym bodily.
- That salvation is by grace through faith, and that only by the shedding of innocent blood (Yeshua) is there remission of sins.
- That Yeshua was born of a virgin by the Holy Spirit (Ruach haQodesh).
- That the body of Messiah is composed of all those who believe and have committed themselves to Yeshua, the Seed of the woman, from the beginning.
- That Yeshua is indeed coming back again, so that where He is, we may be also.
Though not crucial to your salvation, we also believe and teach that …
- Knowing the culture, language, idioms, and people who penned the scripture is imperative to understanding the New Testament.
- That the eternal power and the divine nature of YHVH can be understood by what He has made. Rom. 1:20
- The New Testament is Yeshua‘s interpretation of the Tanakh (Old Testament).
- The work and ministry of the Ruach haQodesh is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
- Law (Torah) has never redeemed, only His grace through faith. The Torah is designed to bless the followers of the God of Israel.
- YHVH’s desire, purpose, care, and will for man has never changed. His laws (teachings and instructions) are for us because He loves us so.